Thursday, April 30, 2009
Update!
Today Will and I went to the dr's again and they had recieved the results from my thyroid. They found CANCER in my thyroid! So as for now we stopped my synthroid (thyroid replacement hormone). They want to decrease my levels low enough so that in 3 weeks I will recieve the radioiodine ablation. Which is a pill or liquid dose of radioactive iodine. I go in next Thursday to get my body scanned to see if it has spread, or if it was just in the thryoid! They told me with this procedure i can not be around any children for 3+ days after recieving the radioactivity. I also will not be able to have children for at least a couple years! I am just relying on the Lord and my faith that everything will be ok. I have learned to really count my blessings and love my family at my most!! I am soooo thankful for my sweet husband! He has taken such good care of me and I am so thankf ul for our sweet sweet little MIRACLE baby!! Mary makes me so happy and is such a blessing in my life!! I am soo thankful for my parents and all my family for ALL they have done to help with Mary and be my support during my surgery! Thanks again for all your prayers and thoughts- I truly appreciate them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Wow! That's crazy! I would happy to babysit Mary for you if I'm not working!! Aren't you glad that u have your sweet angel for the next couple of years?!
I commented on your facebook, but I want you to know how sorry I am. I hope the treatment works out and that Mary can have a sibling soon. You are such a sweet friend and I will do anything for you!
Em, you are very blessed to have so many people who care about you. That says a lot about a person.
Love you so much!!!!!!
Emily, I'm sitting here totally shocked and will be praying for you to have everything work out positively. You are such a wonderful friend. I hope you get ALL better real soon! I love getting the updates. You are a real trooper! Hang in there and know you are very loved! You are awesome!!
Hey Em, I love you girl! Everything will turn out okay. Just always remember Mary, you really are blessed to have such a good baby! I am blessed to have her as a niece and you as a sis!
I just read all of these posts. I am so sorry. I wish I was there so I could help you guys out. You guys are such a great family and I love all of you!
Oh em I don't know what to say except you are the greatest and I wish you the best. Things will work out. You are a sweet person and everyone who knows you loves you. don't be afraid to ask for help. Your the greatest Jen
Wow, Em. I hope and pray that everything goes well for you. How are you holding up? I hope hope hope that cancer hasn't spread anywhere and that they can easily take care of what is there. I will be praying for you!! Keep me updated!
Love ya.
I hate that all this is happening after you told me i hung up the phone and just started to bawl!!! I love you, Will, and Mary so much!!! I would not be able to picture life without you!!! I am praying and have good thoughts!!! You need to get better soon so Mary can have a lil brother or sister!!! If you need anything call me!!! I will race right over!!! I love you!!!
Love your S.I.L
I commented on this on facebook, but I'll do it here to. I am so proud of you for being so strong. Everything will work on how it's supposed to. Hang in there and let me know if I can do anything. I am such a bad friend and neighbor for not visiting you yet. Things have been quite crazy around here.
We'll keep you in our prayers! I am glad that you are recovering from your surgery and I know that this latest news must be a great shock for you. You have always been a tough cookie though and I know that you will fight any trial that comes your way. Good luck and keep us updated!
You're a fighter. And you have an excellent sense of humor. Can I come visit you or are you all visited out?
You're a fighter. And you have an excellent sense of humor. Can I come visit you or are you all visited out?
You have such a great attitude and have so many miracles and blessings in your life.
I know you'll need help with Mary, so when I get back home I'll give you a call to set up some babysitting.
Oh Em, these are the types of things we never plan for, but will make us better in the long run. I am so so sorry you can't be around Mary for days!! That breaks my heart and will be very hard. You are amazing, brave, and Christ Like women. Our prayers are with you.
I hope everything goes ok with the radiation!! I'd love to help out with Mary so let me know!!
Post a Comment